We are headed out to Las Vegas for a few days to brush up on some big data and log management skills as well as learn some new ways to harness Splunk for our clients. Splunk .conf2015 consists of over 165 sessions where we will learn new ways to solve common issues and help our clients get the most out of their Splunk Instance. We will be sure to get back to the office at the end of next week recharged with some new best practices and ideas to add to our services toolkit.
While at the conference we will be concentrating on the following topics:
- Enhanced security analytics and correlation skills
- Discovering new methods for analyzing low volume errors
- Employing advanced XML techniques for custom dashboards
- Hybrid Cloud, multi-cloud, and basic cloud solutions with Splunk
- Operationalizing security with Splunk
- Building custom applications on Splunk
The conference also features keynote speakers from Splunk, including the CEO, CTO and Cloud Solutions VP. We hope to get some insights into the next version of Splunk to start planning how new features can benefit our clients.
Be sure to follow along as we are tweeting during the conference from @VisiCore using #splunkconf to share the great insights we pick up and we will be sure to write about our big takeaways after we get home.
Looking for help with your Splunk instance? Our Splunk Managed Services offerings might be just what you need to get the most out of Splunk.